About the Job
We would love to talk to you about partnering with ERA Cape Real Estate!
Are you beginning a new career in Real Estate?
Becoming a Real Estate agent can be professionally and financially rewarding. How rewarding, is directly related to the services, tools, culture, and training of the company you represent. Here at ERA we focus our efforts on two of the most important concerns for a new agent:
How do I get started? What is the training offered?
At ERA Cape Real Estate we offer a boot on the ground, person to the person training program. We do not offer a mentor option, we want you trained by professionals who are paid to give you the fundamentals of a real estate practice and expose you to all of the different responsibilities of a Realtor. There is no fee for our training program and it is held in our West Dennis office and learning center.
Once I get trained, how do I start my book of business?
We provide you with the tools and goods and services needed to obtain a listing or sale in the first 3 months. It is typical here at ERA for a brand new agent to obtain a listing or buyer in the first 30 days and has a closing before the end of 90 days. How do we do that? See below:
Here are some of the support tools and resources only available at ERA Cape Real Estate:
- Top-ranked website for “Cape Cod Real Estate” keywords.
- Free Electronic Leads.
- Listing and Personal ADWERX account - digital marketing to put you in front of buyers.
- Free Access to a fully customizable website platform designed to capture and manage your leads.
- ERA brand services include MoxiWorks, TextERA, RealVitalize, Home Goods, etc. All designed to make you stand out and obtain the listing or sale.
- Most importantly - SUPPORT. Real Live Admins, Sales Managers, Marketing dept., etc. to be with you every step of the way. You have an entire team of professionals to help you realize your full potential.
New Agent Package:
- Free Business Cards - 1,000 to get you started.
- Free Initial Announcement card - to your address list of choice.
- Free E-blast announcement - to all MLS and your email list.
- Free Agent Brochure - listing presentations, buyer folders, open houses.
- Free Company Name Badge - welcome to the team.
- PR releases to local media and the entire community.
- Free technical consultation for your laptop/iPad connections.
- Free account for Electronic Signatures.
- Free Signs and beginning set of riders.
- Free Agent Website to enhance your digital footprint.
- Guiding Buyers & Sellers through Real Estate transactions.
- Work independently to assist your clients.
- Attend showings, open houses, inspections, meetings, and more.
- Active MA Real Estate License or willingness to obtain.
- Willingness to talk and meet with people about Real Estate.
- Desire to work independently and have control over your own growth.
Since 1972, we have remained a locally owned company run by the same family – we know Cape Cod! Our reputation is one of impeccable ethics. Our success is collective. We are a sum total of every agent and their success. Our agents are OUR CLIENTS.